Organising a special occasion or event with us couldn’t be easier. Here’s a simple 10 step guide to create your dream event with us.
1. Find a reason to host a party; perhaps you’ve recently discovered an old favourite dress or hat that you need to show off again? May be you’ve just found something new that needs an appropriate introduction? 21st Birthday to celebrate?
2. Whether it's town or country, call or email Justin & Christian at The Orde Food Company.
3. Tell us about your Hat or Dress and pick a date for your party! Summer weekends can be very busy. Sunday buffets & BBQ’s or Friday night cocktail parties are worth considering unless you are having a Wedding and the church is booked!
4. We will provide a free of charge consultation helping you find the best format for your party. Remember to have a budget in mind and let us know just how much or little you would like us to help with.
5. We will email, post or send by pigeon an easy to understand proposal detailing all the costs you might expect to pay from food, drink, service, venue design and entertainment.
6. We will follow up on our outline proposal around a week after you’ve received the quote. We do the legwork so you don’t have to.
7. If you need any thing refined we will happily do so and then you may pay a deposit securing our services.
8. The next stage is to host you for a tasting (if appropriate) and more in-depth consultation where we can agree and refine all manner of exciting and entertaining elements for your party.
9. Next up we arrange all the elements. We make sure to always keep in touch with you and we are always on hand to provide advice where required. We set up for your party from our purpose built professional kitchens and offices at Newton Don Home Farm – The view from the office is not too bad.
10. The Big Day! Having done the running around and organising, our highly trained staff charm your lovely guests with delicious food & drink in sumptuous settings. Once the band has played their last song and all your guests are gone. We quietly and efficiently tidy up leaving you to recall how The Orde Food Company helped you turn your party into an occasion to remember!
We look forward to hearing from you how we can help you in your adventure towards a very exciting occasion. Why not check out our event menus to help whet your appetites!